Our number one priority is to help all of our patients preserve their natural smile, but in some cases, we need to remove a tooth in order to protect someone’s overall oral health. This might be the case if:
- A tooth is too damaged to be restored with a filling or crown
- Gum disease has severely damaged the bone supporting a tooth
- A baby tooth refuses to fall out naturally
- Room needs to be created for a denture/orthodontic treatment
- The wisdom teeth have become impacted and/or infected
- In any case, we’ll handle your extraction with a gentle touch, and we’ll get to work right away choosing a replacement so you never have to go without a complete set of teeth.
Dental services provided by Elements Dental: Click on links below to learn more about each service.